Sunday, January 31, 2010

31/365

How sweet is that right! I am so thankful for what a sweet daddy Rich is to his girls. They are such daddy's girls, they just adore him! Malia snuggled right up into Rich's lap this morning and I felt like I was intruding on their moment... BUT you know I had to capture it right! LOL
Malia was a total daddy's girl today.. she was a bit naughty today maybe that's why??

Maddie looked so old today.. I didn't like it!

This little monkey was jumping on the bed!
Daddy did some dancing...

Malia had to out do Maddie with a slow dance.
And then they started fighting over him.. really all you could hear was MINE NO MINE...
And this little stud is still working the hat!


Kaden had 2 games today.. again both were nail biters and they lost the first by a few points and the last game they were tied with 11 seconds when the ref called a horrible foul on Kaden.. the kid made the 2nd shot... we lost. Everyone was yelling, it was a horrible call and of course Kaden felt horrible. Sooo wasn't his fault, he had a great game!! Actually during the 2nd game I needed to go potty.. the restroom was right outside the gym, when I was washing my hands I heard a ton of screaming and I thought to myself, if they are screaming for Kaden Im gonna be SO mad at myself... I walked in and everyone started yelling you missed it he was awesome.. guess he had a great defense something or other and then almost got a great shot in.. DANG IT!!! O well I saw lots of other great stuff, he really is developing into a great bball player!!
Im off to watch the Grammy's!!

3 comments:

Haley L said...

I still cannot believe that ref took that game from our boys. Hope whatever he had waiting for him at home was worth it. Kaden played great today!

tamiz said...

I think you shorted yourself a blog number on this one. You're owed a 31! Snap,it's already February! It's a weird thing for me to see father/daughter relationships and wonder what it would have been like for us if we'd had a girl.

tamiz said...

Also, I love the girls' dresses!