Saturday, January 23, 2010

23/365

I am so thankful for the family time we had together today! I love having us all together chatting and laughing! I love starting out the morning with us all on our bed laughing and making jokes, its the perfect start to our day!!
When I got home from my shoot today Malia was a good little snuggler!! I love those moments!
She has turned into a big smoocher too!!

Kaden had 2 games today... again! He did great in both of them! Not only did he play good D but he stepped up his Offence and got 4 baskets WOOHOO!! He actually got the 1st 2 back to back.. it was pretty awesome!! The hair is definitely working for him! They ended up loosing both nail biting games just by a couple points both.. bummer but they were really good games and the boys played really really well!
Going up for the shot.. and he got it!



Love the captured ball!
Going up..
ready..
SWOOSH!!
Maddie found an old camera of Richs and has been a shootaholic!

Gotta love the chocolate beard!
I love how she holds her eye shut!
This is my monkey.. enjoying jumping on the bed!


Here she is telling me NOOO!
Here she is hiding the ipod.. silly girl


Little Miss Innocent... NOT
Where'd she go?
Maddie got new makeup....
She put it on in the car.. after she saw she was a little embarrassed with the turn out.. I thought she looked great!!

3 comments:

Laurie and Travis said...

The kids are precious! Lovin' your photos. That is definitely a power 'do Kaden is sporting;)

tamiz said...

Way to go Kaden! Maddie is quite the makeup artist. Nice camera too. Do you have the charger?

Elizabeth said...

Love Maddie's make-up! She so did a great job..for no mirror! :) You got some great shots of Kaden at the bball game! I can't seem to get the lighting right on my camera to take action shots and still have them clear and crisp! I think it is the photographer!!!