Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27/365

Oh how I love a good cook book, and so today I am thankful for good easy cook books!! Last night at the book fair a friend recommended a cook book, I bought it. It is all about easy peezy crock pot meals! I made chicken soft tacos, it was 3 ingredients, so easy and so yummy! LOVE IT!!! Head on over to Snap Happy for more pics!
Today I got to spend the morning with a good friends baby girl. Cali is so cute and chunky, I just had to keep squishing her!! I love getting to have glimpses into memories and being part of preserving time for people!! I am Thankful for that too!!
I again am wore out.. I have another session tomorrow so hopefully I can get a good night sleep!

Again little miss up at the table sharing candy with Maddie.
Cute girl!


This is Malia threatening to eat my face... something her daddy taught her!

And a little air time.

And then she bummed a ride from Kaden!
I love this.. so sweet!

Hang time!
A real smile! WOOHOO!!

1 comments:

tamiz said...

Jude FREAKS out when we try to throw him up in the air. He needs to do some Malia channeling on that. Cute pix and good luck with the shoot today too!