Monday, January 25, 2010

25/365

Today I'm thankful for new loves. My new love is running... I cant even believe those words are coming out of my mouth! I have always HATED running and never thought I would be a good one and as an adult any time I have tried I couldn't breathe, my lungs always gave out way before my body ever would. Well a few months ago Rich took me running and after about 3 minutes I told him I cant do it, well he taught me how to breath! Sounds funny but he did! And now Ive been running about 2 miles 2-3 times a week.. when we aren't covered in snow! And now I have a jogging stroller so that I can go during the day with Malia.. she absolutely LOVES it!!
I think I might be falling for textures too! I had fun today playing around with them!
The before
And a fun after! Wish I really had that on my wall!
Sassy girl!
Malia loves finding bags and filling them with all sorts of well crap! Here she was unloading all sorts of goodies!
When it was time to capture Kaden I couldn't get him to keep his eyes open.. well Malia decided to help out!
She started pulling up his eyes yelling open eyes open eyes OMG sooo funny!

And he was cracking up!

3 comments:

Haley L said...

I'm going to have you running a 10K in no time! ;)

alison said...

Are you going to start running races now?

I love all the textures you've been putting in your pictures, completely gorgeous.

tamiz said...

I too love all the textures you've been putting in your pictures. The next time we're together you'll have to teach me how. Plus, I'd like to borrow your jogging stroller to see if I'd like running too. Then we could get together for lunch.