Monday, January 18, 2010

18/365

Today I am thankful for music! Music gets me through my day, I need it to wake up and I need it to feel up my house while I clean!! I have a wide range of tastes when it comes to music. I think the only music I don't like is nasty rap and hard rock. And my taste varies.. right now I am super into country, we even almost when to the Grizzly Rose for our Anniversary to see Pat Green but by the time I thought to get tickets it was to late. Tomorrow I might feel like some EM who know! I am just glad that I have it! I love that you can connect to a song and it can help you feel better, I love that you can listen to a song and it can give you chills! There were so many days while we were waiting for Malia that certain songs got me through the day!
Today the kids were out for MLKD so we met Rich for some yummy lunch at the diner!! I had big plans for this awesome fam pic while we were there.. but nobody was cooperating! Malia grabbed Maddies glasses and put them on.. upside down! So cute, then I had to make Rich hold her arms away while I got the shot.. ya Im that kind of mom!

She felt pretty awesome not being in a highchair!
This is right after she woke up.. she wasn't quite awake yet.
Still tired after 3 hours??
Maddie set up camp in my room!
Silly girl
Kaden decided to join!

Im in a photo slump I know! I need the snow to melt so we can get outside to some better lighting and brighten my mood!

3 comments:

tamiz said...

Oh the memories of our dinner at the diner together! Loved the editing on your pix. Also really loving the little bang pony an Malia.

alison said...

One of the pictures you posted of Malia the other day looked so much like Maddie! I know they don't necessarily share genetics--but its starting to become visible that they're sisters--they're expressions are so much alike. :)

Erica said...

Great editing job on the first photo!! Although the last one of Kaden is pretty darn good too! :) I cannot believe how long Malia's hair is getting. That girl can grow some hair.