Thursday, January 28, 2010

28/365

I am thankful for my talented friends!! My friend Kris B is going on a trip to Peru with a medical staff to help the people. She is trying to get the $ to go so she has started making these adorable flower clips! OMG I LOVE them, they are huge and gorgeous!! I waited to take pictures today knowing Kris was going to deliver them to me and I knew I wanted to shoot the girls and man did the girls deliver some cute photos!! It was awesome!
PLEASE go check out my friend Kris' blog and check out her cute clips! She can do any color and even puts colors together! SO FUN!!!
Awww the sweetest!











Goodness she melts me!


Gotta love the left over mac & cheese!





Oh my love, shes to cute!





Love this! Silly girl!





Kaden is a serious boy... well usually!! LOL


His silly side and his Oh so handsome eyes!


I had a fun fun session with sweet little Ella today! OMG she is a doll! Go check out some more over at Snap Happy!!


2 comments:

tamiz said...

Those flowers are freakin' awesome! The girls look gorg. Again, there's a pick of Malia in there where she could pass for 4 or 5!

Jolayne said...

Did she make the hats too!? They are adorable as well. Nice job on the daily blogging.