Thursday, January 21, 2010

21/365

Today I am thankful for the joy my girls get when they sing and dance together. Getting to watch it brings me pure joy, and even when it gets quite loud and obnoxious I find myself stopping myself, from stopping them because its just so cute and fun to watch!
This morning we had about a 1/2 hr before we needed to leave for school, so while I was making Maddies lunch I heard them singing and dancing. When I was done I found them being so adorable with Malia at the mic and Mad dancing.. so dang cute! LOVE that first pic of her, she is a very serious singer!

Maddie is the pop star

Cant you feel the SAS in this pic?? I love it!

This is what I call an edible pic, it just makes me melt.
I got more toys for my studio today and Kaden was being a good sport and letting me test with him!!
Hes so cute!! AND quick cute story, I texted Rich on his way home from grabbing Kaden at bball, that I needed my computer plugged in (I meant it funny). Rich in the car then was like O MY GOSH unbelievable (FUNNY) and told Kaden, Kaden then rushed to my defense and schooled Rich on how I am a lady and if I want to be lazy and have him do something for me that he needs to be a gentlemen and just do it!! I LOVE THAT BOY!!!
Malia really really likes the new umbrella lights!

Malia and I will be joining a mommy and me dance class next month so I bought her this darling leotard, lets just say she loved it!
She was doing some awesome modeling for me!!
Really!!
squishy faces with Kaden
Have I mentioned how much I love her serious faces..


A pose Maddie would be proud of! LOL

THEN she went and found boots to go with her outfit.. how cute is that!!
CHEESE!
FUN stuff.. now I just gotta learn how to use my new lighting!! My photo friend Chris told me its like comparing Algebra to geometry which I was never good at YIKES.. time to study!!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

I had a dream about your new lighting. We were all going to Maddie's recital and you wanted some really good pix so you brought the back drop and light stands. We had to follow Maddie around everywhere with it. You asked me to hold the very special light bulbs. I took them from you and started to put them in my purse and you said, "oh NO, you have to hold them in your hands." So I walked around the rest of the night with a lightbulb the size of a cantelope in each hand. Love Malia's leo and looks like the pix of Kaden worked great with then new lighting!

Erica said...

Man you are jumping in with both feet!! I hope great success for your new business adventure. Fun!!