Monday, January 18, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Family


This weeks challenge over at iheartfaces is all about family! You are supposed to find a cool way to capture family and have at least 1 adult, and they would like different ranges in ages.. well we have 11, 6 and 2!! I didn't want to do a perfect little photo of my family I wanted it to be real and cool and different. I love the setting in this photo, this restaurant is one of our favorites, its got a cool old setting, and I love the chill feeling I captured, it is us exactly! I love that you can see every ones face and I love how the colors turned out! It wasn't what I was picturing when I was trying to capture the pic but when I peeked at it I was like NICE!! I love that its not typical! Hopefully they think its cool to!

Head on over and see all the neat family photos!


1 comments:

kim said...

This is a great picture of the activity of family. i love it!