Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12/365

I am so happy and thankful for how willing and fun Malia has been about taking photos! The last few days I have captured more smiles out of her than I have in months!! She sees me pull out the camera and she hurries and starts posing! Today I was on the phone and grabbed my camera because she was carrying around a blanket.. thought I would capture that and she saw me and layed down and did all this.. it was so cute I just was cracking up at her! She has been so so smilie and fun the last couple of weeks after a couple of really hard weeks its been so so nice to have a happy baby!!
Today she had her 2 year well child check up. We have been putting it off because of flu's and colds that have been getting passed around and of course this morning she woke up coughing.. so far she seems fine and it is very mild.. so hopefully it will be nothing! Anyways her check up went really well the Dr said she is doing great and was shocked after he asked how her eating was when I said she much rather have veggies than anything else.. even chicken nuggets! Her stats are.. at 25.1 lbs she is at 25% and I think at 35 1/4 inches she was just under 50% so she is tall and slender!! We have noticed that she has been really thinning out (which is sad) so I was excited to see what her stats would be. She did really great with the doc, the nurse made her pretty nervous and she cried a bit but over all she did so much better than I thought she would or has in the past which was a nice surprise!! YEAH MALIA!! So I have a perfect healthy baby... well toddler!!


Seriously love that face!!
Then she decided to do some climbing and pose in the built ins.
My camera was about dead so my flash wasnt working when I got to Kaden so heres one crappy photo of him practicing bball outside.. hes still pretty dang cute even without flash!
And here is sweet Maddie who was super cute in her room tonight cuddling on her bed with her new horse! Dang shes cute!!
Love the red stash!!
I love this one!
Ive already watched AI and its horrible but I really enjoy watching the horrible singers.. the ones that are crazy bring great opportunities for us to tell the kids to stay away from drugs and booze LOL!! So now Im off to hopefully fall asleep to some BL!! Have a good night!

1 comments:

tamiz said...

Malia looked really old in one of those pix. so SAD! I skipped the bad ones on AI and tried to just hear the good! Also love me some BL!