Friday, January 15, 2010

15/365

I am thankful for Fridays! I love Fridays.. Fridays for me means freedom, sleep, clean bathrooms, and relaxation! I love waking up on a Friday morning and figuring out what day it is and realizing its Friday.. aaahhhh is what goes through my head! I love the weekends, even though tomorrow will be a busy morning for us. Fridays bring hope for me.. hope for a great weekend with the kids and Rich. What do Fridays do for you?? And can I possibly say Friday one more time! HA


Malia is a big lover of baths.. I really should try to catch her more in the tub because she is just so funny. She sits and talks to herself and says the funniest things, this morning she was saying poopyhead daddy.. over and over again! YES we teach our kids poopy head words and it cracks me up when it comes out of her mouth! In a year or so it wont be so cute!



Morning ritual of the girls on the counter getting their hair did and brushing teeth.. ignore my dirty mirror.. its nice and clean now!


I usually do my chores while Malia is napping but today I knew I needed my afternoon for watching my Thursday night shows that my DVR didnt record GRR so the bathrooms got cleaned in the morning and Malia wanted to be my big helper!


Making mommy so proud!


I caught him totally of guard taking out the trash lol!


A little hang time!






I just got home from picking Maddie up from her late night so I grabbed a couple quick photos of her and now Im going to bed! I went and got my hair chopped off.. really pixie.. short.. next time you see me hold your jaw closed.. that short!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

Love the bathtub pix. I love Fridays too cuz it means that Sat. I can sleep in. Maddie looks a little like Kylie in that last pic. Also, love Malia's dress!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures! Love Mailia's hair like that too! She is a little helper I see too! That pic of Kaden taking out the trash makes me laugh for some reason... maybe because those are the only kind of pictures I get from Jacob too! Classic...