Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19/365

I am so thankful for the warmer weather! I was able to take Malia outside for a little bit, and even though it was still pretty cold and the lawn still has snow, she had a blast! She was running around like a crazy person, I could barely get any photos because she would not sit still! It was so cute, and so fun to see her so happy after a long day!
That 1st photo of Maddie is very typical of her, she helped Rich pick those out for me for our Anni but of course they are actually "hers", she loves them so much! She will just jump up and smell them and comment on how pretty they are, its really cute! The colors on them really are amazing.. how do they do that?



Malias favorite position.. put your feet up and she is bound to end up on you!

Loving the great outdoors!

I made her stand still for this one and I'm glad I did.. her eyes are haunting and sweet LOVE IT!
She found a stick
Happy girl!
Kaden was practicing his free throw!
Until Malia decided the ball was "mine ball"


Kaden tried to break up the pond.. still way to frozen.. fish are you alive?

1 comments:

tamiz said...

Love Malia's coat!!! I think they put coloring in the water of the flowers and they suck it up and turn the pedals that color. They're probably white naturally?? Awesome that Maddie loves the flowers. Good pick Miss Madison!