Sunday, January 17, 2010

17/365

I am so grateful for the cuddle time I got with Malia today! Now that our church time is in the afternoon Malia misses her nap. It quickly became clear that she was going to have a hard time at church and I happened to have brought blankets for nursery so I wrapped her up and made her lay down, not thinking she would actually fall asleep but she did!! She ended up sleeping on me for about 30 minutes which was not long but seemed to get her through the rest of the day with not to many melt downs! But as she was sleeping on me I just had to keep starring down at her, she is so sweet and beautiful and moments like that don't come very often, shes not big on cuddles and for sure wont fall asleep on me so I really enjoyed that time!!
I have lots of photos today, I just had way to many that I loved! That 1st one of Maddie I love because she is going through that awkward phase where she gives fake smiles because she is becoming more aware of herself. So when I got some genuine smiles I was pretty dang happy!
The girls have started really liking bathing together so Sunday mornings is now a major play time for them in the tub!

Making faces at daddy





Try not to get photos of Mad but I couldn't resist this.. her eyes kill me!


Time to dry off!
And I had to get pics for Tami in this dress! She made this dress for Maddie a long time ago and I'm just so happy that Malia gets to wear it too!! She looked so darling in it!
So sweet!


She was having lots of fun..
Until she all of a sudden decided she was DONE!
A good little poser!Dang shes so dang cute right!
These two were all about faces today.

My handsome boy


AND because I couldn't resist when we saw this happening!.....
LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE FLOOR... Hat turned sideways! LOL
We had spaghetti for dinner tonight and Maddie asked for a bib when she realized she was splashing sauce everywhere.. it was a site!!

Shes a good slurper.. she seriously got that messy!
Malia joined in the slurping fun!


I hope you all had a great weekend, I plan on enjoying another morning of hopefully sleeping in!

2 comments:

The Toy Guru said...

I LOVE Malia's little "crack" from behind in her black tights!!

tamiz said...

That was a sweet crack shot! mmmm spaghetti, that sounds good. making me hungry. I never did get a great wall of china bib...but I have ruined lots of clothes!