Monday, January 25, 2010

i ♥ faces -Texture challenge


This week at I Heart Faces the weekly challenge is texture.. whether its a natural texture or one you've added. I decided to use this photo because I love Malias serious face, it always kills me. But it didn't have texture so I decided to step outside of myself and add texture.. something that has intimidated me because you have to do it without messing up the face.. After watching a few tutorials I finally got the texture effect I was wanting and I have to say I was pretty proud of myself! I'm excited to see what else everyone comes up with.. go check it out by clicking on the camera!


3 comments:

Julia said...

Gorgeous picture! Love the added texture.

Unknown said...

It turned out great Kris!!!

Danea Burleson said...

Fantastic image and wonderful texture!