Sunday, January 24, 2010

24/365

Really really Thankful for the easy tutorials I have been watching on utube! I am a little bit scared of certain things on Photo shop.. I love my lightroom its easy I know where all my favorite settings are and its just so easy. Photo shop is newer (for me) and I am slowly but surely learning! Tonight I have been working on my entry for iheartfaces. I am working with textures and finally figured out how to add texture without destroying the integrity of the face!! YEAH!
Kaden didnt feel good today but he did give me that smilie shot, his eyes always win over a photo no matter what!
Maddie looked absolutely adorable today.. wish I would have gotten more pics of her but she was in a hurry to get her church bag ready!



My kids have the most amazing eyes.. I cant wait to get them outside so I can capture them correctly! Maddie along with playing with makeup all day also painted her own toenails.. ahhh why do they have to grow up so fast!

Malia started out by bawling when I wanted to capture her.. then daddy showed up!!







This was Malia showing me her booty!



I mean for real!

A perfect way to end it!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

Yay, Maddie's hair is getting long again! She was rockin some serious style, love the hot pink! Malia's skirt is awesome, I still need to get one like that.

Unknown said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures of your kids I have ever seen! You are doing so great with your new found talent!