Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26/365

I am thankful for the chance to help at Maddies school today! I helped with the book fair that is going on and I was a bit nervous about having to deal with the money and credit cards but it ended up being super easy and so fun!
I am also sooo thankful for Maddies teacher! Maddie had a glowing report from her teacher during our parent teacher conference, so she got to pick out a few books! Again her teacher said that Maddie is her favorite and if she could pick any kid to take home with her it would be Maddie! LOVE THAT!!
I joked that she should just move up to 2nd grade with Maddie and she said I WISH!! I do too!
So it was a crappy photo day for me.. I was running around all day and then while I was home I was setting up for the 2 shoots I have tomorrow and Thursday! So by the time Maddie got home we rushed out the door to dance, I got food ready for the teachers and left to help and I got home after Maddie and Malia were already in bed.. bummer! So Maddies single photo is of her sleeping. I'm pooped, I'm hoping I can fall asleep early tonight!
This is how I keep finding Malia... up on the chair like shes a big girl or something.. we always joke that she is channeling Jude when she is up to trouble!!

Who me??


This was cheeeese.. now get out of my face woman!
Sound asleep!
And a quick shot of Kaden on his way to bed.
Im hopefully off to bed!! Looking forward to my shoot with Miss Cali tomorrow!!

1 comments:

tamiz said...

I'm excited to see how Cali has changed! That class is lucky to have you. Did you end up having to bring most the food? Good girl to Malia! You know that Jude's backless barstool is his permanant meal chair right?