Saturday, January 16, 2010

16/365 12 years!!!

Today I am so very thankful to have been married for 12 years!! WOOT WOOT 12 years holy moly that seems like a long time! 12 years seems so much bigger than 10 did for some reason, of course its 2 more years but 12 just seems more profound. I feel like we have conquered something amazing! I am totally blessed to have such a wonderful husband who puts up with me and he is lucky to have me hehe!!

Tonight we are going to have a date which we haven't done in quite some time, so I am super excited about that!! We have kept it pretty low key today just hanging out with the kids, we didn't feel like it was necessary to do gifts this year with just finishing a big Christmas and all but I did get him some banana muffins and he got me flowers!

Through the years we have had plenty of loving moments...

But some times Rich gets outta line and a girls gotta teach some lessons...

And he takes it like a man.. while I laugh!

And there have been lots of laughs

I know we are so lucky to have made it this far. We are surrounded by so many outworldly things that are negative and to survive this many years of marriage is something that we have to work on every day and we both mess up at times sometimes daily but we are both so committed to each other and our family I know these 12 years are nothing in the long run, I cant wait for it to be 50!! I love you babe!

I got new things for my studio and havent really done much with it yet but we thought we would see how it all fit so we played around a little!

Cute girl.. she really just wanted to go eat her chips!

A little peak from the baby!



Love her little belly hanging out!

Kaden had a game today so the girls were supporting him..

Wrong place Malia!! She thought the tape was pretty awesome!

Kaden the bird man did pretty awesome on his D game as usual!!

And his team finally won a game!!



Kaden has been told he looks like the "Bird Man" so we did a hawk for him..
hmmm Im not sure!
My bird man is way cuter!!

I am excited for my night out with my hubby! I hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jenny Martin said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Lynn and my 12th anniversary is tomorrow so we are also contemplating how many accomplishments/challenges we have gone through together. Take care and enjoy your date:)

tamiz said...

OMHECK! I love the photo story. LMBO Love the hair too on you and Kaden! Happy Anniversary! You guys are setting records there! Good job!

Unknown said...

You can totally rock the short hair! Love it!!! You an Rich are so sweet together. Congrats! Also, can't wait to see more fun pics with all your new studio stuff! :)

Haley L said...

Love the hair cut!!! You are going to look 20 something forever! Happy 12th!

Becki said...

Happy Anniversary!!! So glad you finally whipped him into shape...woo woo!
J/K Rich

Erica said...

I love your new haircut!! Congrats on 12 years- here's to a lot more!!