Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13/365

I am so thankful for the nice weather we had today! Finally wasn't freezing outside.. I had to put my window down while I was driving just to take it all in.. all 30 degrees of it lol!! Our street has turned into 1 big slushy puddle but I love that its melting!!
I had to post that pic of Kaden 1st because I was surprised how good it turned out. He was in no mood for pictures and was about to go to bed when I remembered I need to get his pic but there it is and I love it!
I didn't get great photos today, I didn't really put much effort into it and didn't even pull out my camera until after dinner and then my camera was giving me some trouble so I had to charge it and for a bit, but I'm glad I waited because then I got to catch Malia working out with daddy.. it was really cute the way she was imitating him!
"Helping" with pushups!

Malia hasnt felt well today, she has a runny nose (again) and a little cough. Poor baby, but so far she has remained in a mostly good mood! I love this pic of her, even though she was tired and not feeling good shes still such a beauty!
And heres Miss Maddie being a bride after her bath..
We were all watching AI and on the screen (you cant see it for some reason) Simon was saying she was going to Hollywood lol!!
Heres Mr. cell phone, to busy for pictures!

1 comments:

tamiz said...

I'm so glad it warmed up here too!! HAHA Love Malia's owl shirt!