Monday, February 1, 2010

32/365

Oh man today I am so thankful for a clean house! I was so busy last week with 2 sessions then Rich being home then the weekend that the house just fell apart! I woke up this morning realizing what a huge mess I had and I pretty much cleaned the whole day! But boy did it feel good to sit down tonight knowing the house was decluttered and clean!! There is something about a clean house that lifts a huge weight off! I love it!
Maddie wore her fab new vest to school today so of course we had to get some pics of that! She is so stinking cute, I just look at her and am amazed that I am a part of this beautiful girl!



My favorite of the set! Her eyes are amazing!
After a very long bad day with Malia yesterday she was a much better funner girl today! Thank goodness!
We played kitchen for quite awhile, I was cleaning so much she ended up playing on her own all morning so I had some major make up to do!
So all of us girls played kitchen for awhile!



And Kaden just about slipped through the cracks tonight.. I grabbed this while he was on his way to bed OOPS!

So I finished my 1st month of blogging!!! I didnt miss a day, I still cant imagine doing this for another 11 months without messing up but Im sure gonna try!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

woot woot! Nice job on a full month of blogging. Malia's headband is awesome! Maddie is growing up so fast. Waaaaa!

Erica said...

Keep it up- I am so amazed by you!! I don't think I could ever do this!!! Great job!