Sunday, February 14, 2010

45/365

Happy Valentines Day ya'll! I am so thankful to Rich who spoiled me on a holiday that we usually just focus on the kids! It was nice and unexpected to get some fun new things, and then to get pampered after a hard day at church... maybe I do like Valentines!

Maddie got some makeup as a Valentines gift... so we were all prey! Malia saw me getting mine and OMG made the funnies faces (below) waiting for her turn!
Check out that waiting face lol

So funny.. guess she wanted lips?




Arent we pretty!
Yes nobody was safe.. not even Kaden whom after some prodding took it like a man! LOL



Ya Daddy.. after some yelling from Maddie and then from mom.. decided to be a good sport to!
This was her sassy pout!
Check that out!
I always said he'd make a pretty girl!
I am exhausted and hoping to fall asleep watching some Olympics.. which I am LOVING!! I love love watching Apolo Anton Ohno! I have a serious crush on him since his first Olympics 8 years ago.. and I LOVE ice skating, and we end up watching a lot of other cool things to! I am so impressed by these athletes!

5 comments:

tamiz said...

So the Mt. Dew didn't work? Dangit! I wish Maddie would do my makeup and my hair! Kris, your hair is so CUTE! I'm jealous. Hope your V-Day after nursury was good. Caleb cooked so that was nice. I did make jello with lots of Vday sprinkles though. I think your blog title number is off on this one.

tamiz said...

Nevermind about the number. I think I'm seeing things...I thought I saw a 43.

Unknown said...

You look so good with a little blush on you Kris! LOL Looks like a good time! It is neat to see that everyone was so cooperative!

Haley L said...

Thanks to a certain b-day gift Kinley got, this looks exactly like my day! Hahaha! What is it with the draw toward the BLUE eye shadow? Maybe the girls should open a salon!

alison said...

the last picture should be entitled "when makeup attacks" LOL! you are all such good sports.