Friday, February 5, 2010

36/365

Today I am thankful for the time Kaden and I spend together when he gets home from school! He gets home and Malia is still in bed and Maddie is still in school so we have alone time! He comes in and he sits and tells me all about his day. I absolutely cherish that 20 minutes, Im not gonna lie sometimes I just want him to move on with his homework, but really I love how close we have become by just having that us time. I feel so involved in his little world, he is so honest with me about everything that goes on in school and I hope that time means as much to him as it does to me!
So honestly this has been a super hard week. For some reason Malia has decided to have multiple accidents. It started on Sunday where out of nowhere she had 3 accidents after a very long time of zero accidents. She had even been telling us when she needed to go for quite awhile so for her to go from that to a bunch of accidents was weird but we kinda let it go until Monday then Wednesday and then everyday since she has had at least 1 accident a day. UMM I am not so chill about this! I am super frustrated. I hate that as soon as I feel like I have a handle on her and my parenting of her she does something that makes me question myself and her and what the heck am I doing wrong! This is my biggest struggle when it comes to adoption, when she does something that the older 2 never did I question everything. It is hard and I wish I was a more laid back parent but Im pretty up tight so when things are out of the norm in my little world I kinda loose my mind. So all week Ive kinda been on the verge of tears all day every day and I hate feeling out of control. Tonight she was sitting right next to me on the couch and all of a sudden started yelling poooo and crying.. well no poo but she did pee on my couch. So after she got cleaned up I had to send her to bed, I just couldnt handle it and I needed the break even though it was an hour before her bed time. I know its horrible but I couldnt deal with it.
So she is in a diaper, not sure what tomorrow will bring but for right now Im kinda done with the accidents so if she wants to be back in diapers that will be a whole lot less stress for me!
Im really hoping that whatever is going on in her little world ends so that we can go back to being happy!
Anyways Im throwing a party tomorrow so tomorrow will be kinda stressfull anyways so heres to hoping for a good day and a fun night!
So no judging comments please!






3 comments:

tamiz said...

I feel for ya. I was putting Silas to bed tonight and found pee pee pants and undies hidden in his room... umm i know it didn't happen yesterday so I think they're from Wed.! UGGGHHH... and then he wanted me to give his normal night time loves. It's a good thing he was going to bed already.

alison said...

I'm in that same boat for sure. At least 1/week R wakes up and greets me with "I peed". What a great way to start the day. Plus they get so into they play that they completely forget to go. How do you forget to go to the bathroom--seriously??

Melissa said...

Oh, I'm pretty sure we've all sent the beds early because we couldn't take it anymore! Hope your day is better tomorrow!