Thursday, February 18, 2010

49/365

Today I am thankful for the humor we have in our house for days.. or really a week like this!
Because when you mix this...
With white bed sheets and your pillow shams that you adore, you get this..

I know in the picture it is hard to make out, but here is a napkin that use to be the same color..
You can kinda see it now right! LOL When I switched these to the dryer and saw PINK, cotton candy pink I was confused.. so I looked deep into the cavern of my dryer and spotted my beloved RED blanket that I sleep with every night for extra warmth.... well at the sight of that instead of crying I had to laugh.. and laugh.. and laugh! Because really at that point what else can you do! So humor I thank you for saving the day, yet again! And sleep would be lovely, so that maybe this or something like it wont happen again!
We are still enjoying the Olympics.. even while tying our shoes!
It was intense!
Tonight was a hat night for the girls.. Malia loves a hat!


We realized after a day of Maddie complaining of a hurt eye that she has pink eye.. yuck!
That doesn't stop her from workin it!
This was Malia's attempt at copying her sis!

4 comments:

tamiz said...

I need a cute hat! So sad about your sheets! You haven't had them all that long. Still no Olympics watching at this house. pg. 338 still...

Elizabeth said...

We are loving the Olympics here at our house too! Just not so much into the figure skating though. Sorry to hear about your sheets! That has happened to me, and you are lucky to laugh...I think I cried.:) Also, sorry to hear about Maddie! I wondered if there was something wrong when she got into the car today, she wasn't her bubbly self! Hope she feels better!

Haley L said...

I was gonna ask you to send me a pic of her eye so I could see what you were talking about, but no need now. Definitely pink eye. BUMMER!

Erica said...

When we ran out of gas the other night that was all I could was laugh too. I'm not a super emotional person- so crying wasn't really an option, but I thought laughing would help easy the frustration of the night.