Saturday, February 13, 2010

44/365

Today was busy tiring but Oh so fun! I love having Saturdays where we are all together doing family things! Im thankful for that time, and how easy it is to be with each other.. do we get annoyed with each other.. YES but I am always so please with how easy the kids all get along and how easy it is to take them places without worrying about behavior issues!
Well except lil miss who missed a nap and was a bit ornery towards the end of our day, but that was to be expected!
Some updates that Ive been wanting to write about.
*Malia's speech has taken another huge leap, she talks in sentences all of a sudden, like I am reading a book... mommy I want a drink please.. I dont want to nap, good stuff like that LOL
Also if you noticed she refers to herself in correct grammar.. how weird is that! My older 2 always said things like mine do it, but not Malia she will say I want to do it. Oh smart lady!
*She has started to call me Hun.. especially if she wants something.. Can I have a bite Hun? Are you ok hun? Cracks me up!
*When Malia wants something and Im busy (or being lazy) she will tell us to get up go walk lol!!
*Takes after the rest of us when it comes to music and will memorize a song on the radio so easily. Lately I will be singing a song and when I stop she will sing the next phrase or sing with me. Like in the kitchen I was singing the "Thats what Im talkin bout" and Malia followed in with Bla Bla Blah in the correct tone LOL SOOO cute! Her favorite song right now is Imma b along with the rest of us!!
*Her potty training is back on track THANK GOODNESS!
*She is LOVING her dance class! And is coming out of her shell more around other people. She is so shy and takes quite awhile to warm up to people and situations... especially concerning women BUT she is getting so much better!!
Love that girl!!

What can I say my girls love to shop.. even when its just a home with my used bags lol!
Speaking of shopping. I have created a monster when it comes to fashion and Madison! Lately if I am wearing "comfy" clothes.. (which for me are still pretty stylish pants and jacket suits) if we are about to head out, Madison will say "umm are you going to change?" OMG seriously! She says it in a very concerned voice like PLEASE mom dont embarrass me!
Last week we hosted a little couples bunko game and I wore some dance pants all day while running errands and setting up! Well when it was getting closer, Maddie asked if I was wearing that for my party. When I said no she said "Oh good." OH my goodness! I am pretty picky when it comes to clothes and even on days where I try to talk myself into staying comfy and not doing makeup I cant handle it so I get ready anyways but I guess even if I wanted a lazy day my daughter might not allow it! Oh yes this is scary!
Even with all that she tries to do it in a very nice way and then will follow it up with well you look cute mom lol! I know shes lying at the time but it sure is nice of her to follow it up with that!

Kaden had 2 games today in Denver.. took our whole afternoon BUT they won both!! WOOT WOOT!!! Kaden had a great D game and of course awesome hair! He had a couple close shots but didnt sink any, which he was disappointed with but hes usually playing D so the opportunities arent great. During warm up he was sinking 3's so I could tell he was excited for the game to start but it just didnt happen.. next game bud!


Lets dance!
And this is how little miss ended her day TIRED.. so off to an early bed time she went!
Mad and Kaden took turns rolling each other in blankets... I used to LOVE doing that as a kid...
Well Mad went from laughing to pure panic at one point.. poor thing! I had that happen once and Im pretty sure thats why Im claustrophobic now! UHT OH!
Kaden didnt mind!
I hope you all had a FAB weekend and have a SWEET Valentines!

1 comments:

tamiz said...

OMGoodness! I was clausterphobic just thinking of rolling in the blanket!!! What a long post! I'm sad to miss Malia getting so big. Way to go Kaden. Elias is missing sports! Love the VS shopping bags. I save mine too. They're just to pretty to throw out.