Monday, February 15, 2010

46/365

Chocolate.. a girls best friend right!! Malia woke up from her nap and I was making some chocolate thunder from down under hehe!! It is YUM and Malia got to sample the spoon! She was sleepy but it sure woke her up!
I am so thankful for how well she is talking, I struggle with worrying about whether she is behind or not because some days she speaks so well and other days she doesn't. But today was a good day so yeah!! The video at the bottom is hilarious.. you must go watch Malias reaction to some Au Jus!




Oh the blue skies are heavenly arent they! I love this weather.. yesterday we woke up to snow covering the ground and now look! YEAH SUN!!
We all enjoyed the afternoon outside after a long day of editing and cartoons!


Swish!
Maddie loves riding her bike so if we are outside she is most likely on her bike!

And Malia heads straight to the stroller.. she was really happy I just couldn't catch her smile!

She found a leaf and was pretty excited about that!




Blowing the leaf... she needs some dandelions!
I was eating and working at the table when I saw this....
Yep that's my girl.. lapping up Au Jus from our French dips
She was literally saying yummy ummm yummy juice I lick it I lick it.. over and over!
Today I had a session with these two beauty's... go check out Snap Happy to check out the rest!

Now after several minutes I finally grabbed the camera.. I was laughing so hard I nearly pee'd myself!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

Love the video!! The cherry hat from NY is SO cute. I really miss all your blue skies up there. We've been getting tons of rain and COLD weather. The B girls turned out great!!!

Unknown said...

What fun pictures! Kaden looks so grown up to me when he is playing bball! Wish we lived closer so our kids could ride bikes together... Our street is a little scary!