Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm thankful for my wife!

Warning: This post is from Rich.

I am very thankful for my wife! She makes this house run like clockwork. I'm not always the most helpful and at times I just get in the way. I just wanted to take a minute and thank my lovely wife for everthing she does for me and this Family. Sometimes I have to get on the blog just to catch up with my own family, and it should not be that way, but I do enjoy the pics! Thanks honey for being who you are! I love you! And thank you Tami for keeping my wife sane! We are all thankful for the Zimmerman Friendship!

1 comments:

tamiz said...

Man, that woman does rum a tight ship! She is my hero when it comes to maintaining a household. When we first met she used to call me Tami Stewart. I think the exact opposite is true. She's a Kris Winfrey, Stewart, Dr. Phil!!! Thanks for sharing her!