Tuesday, February 9, 2010

40/365



Oh beautiful sun, I am so thankful for you! Today we woke to snow from yesterday and this afternoon the sun was working its magic and melting the snow! I was so excited on my way home from dropping Maddie at dance to see the sidewalks were pretty much clear! So I got home and went for a much needed run! Oh man did that feel good, its been over a week since I ran and I am becomming adicted I think, it makes me feel so much better! So it was a good run and the sun was beating down on me and even though it was still very cold, it felt so good!

So what are girls supposed to do with free time in the morning?? Dance of course!!
In unison!



Look at that form!



Kaden went to the HS bball game tonight and was telling me all about his fun night! I cant believe he is old enough to start doing this stuff. As he walked in we watched him get attacked by a couple of girls and one of his team mates.. that was awkward.. I wanted to go kick the girls butts and say stay away from my boy!! Thankfully he went and met up with a friend and her mom and stayed put!!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

Oh stink on your run. Last night I told Caleb I was ready to never work out again! Those were some great ballerina arms on Maddie. Dumb girls...friend and her mom for Kaden at the game??? I'm guessing a certain dancer?

Elizabeth said...

I too was glad that the sun was shining..it made me happy too. It is still a bit too cold for me to exercise outside...:) I am a wuss! Middle school drama and girls...not ready for that yet!