Sunday, February 21, 2010

52/365

What a bunch of handsome boys huh! I got to take their team photo today which was really fun.. I only had just a minute to get 1 with all their eyes open and everyone looking.. I managed to get 1 LOL!
Kaden had his tourney today. They played two games, lost the first killed the second! So their season is done.. but not for long. I am so thankful that Kaden loves sports, it keeps him so busy, helps him make great friends and we have been very lucky to find really great coaches, that don't curse and yell the whole time!
Im not always super excited about sports but when I see him play well and having such a great time I cant help but love it to!
So right around the corner is Spring basketball and Spring baseball YIKES! Gonna be a busy season.. but whats new right! OH and he might start track too.. over booking kids much??

Malia wasn't to happy with us every time we made her sit! BUT considering she didn't get a nap at all she did pretty good.. until the last 30 minutes YIKES!


My gorgeous girl... her eye looks so much better today! Thanks to a blessing!
Maddies best bud and her sis who she also adores keep each other entertained!
This was after Kaden got knocked around by a boy.. he was pretty ticked and intense!
THEN he totally got tackled by the same uh hm KID and had a couple free throws.. they both were so close! Poor kid took a bit of a beating and is sore tonight. I had to keep myself from standing up and taking the kid out!!
OH and Im pretty sure the Ref had a crush on me hehe!! Good game boys!








3 comments:

tamiz said...

So it looks like the ref is a teenager?? You are on the hot mom list ya know! I'm so not missing sports right now. We'll be back in it next fall though. Maddie's eye is looking much better. Malia's hair is looking long in those piggies too!

Haley L said...

Thank you so much for taking all those pics. I definitely need to print the one of the girls and the team photo turned out awesome! Kinley's prayer tonight was that she's thankful for Maddie. :)

The Burkes said...

Nice pics! I can't wait until my boys are old enough for sports!