Friday, February 26, 2010

57/365

After hearing about some tragic news about a little boy from a friend I am squeezing mine a little tighter tonight. And especially after having such a fun day with them I am so thankful for Kaden, Madison and Malia. I have been blessed with 3 really great kids.

I have talked before about how much Malia loves bath time.. and she also loves putting the water in her mouth YUCK!! I tried to get a good pic of her spitting it out because its pretty impressive, but shes to fast! But heres a bad shot of it!
We took the kids for ice cream tonight.. it was a hit! Oh and Kaden has a new fedora.. he cracks me up!

Maddie who LOVES ice cream NEVER finishes!

Malia on the other hand would have ate every ones Im quite sure. When we pulled up to the window she started yelling "I want cake!" Then she was very ticked when she had to wait the 5 minutes to get home to eat it lol!
Im off to watch Apolo kick some butt!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am getting hungry just looking at all that ice cream goodness!

So sad about Apollo....

tamiz said...

Every time I read or hear about cake, ice cream or cup cakes I feel the need to put them in my MOUTH!