Thursday, February 25, 2010

56/365

Happy Birthday Becki!! I am so lucky and thankful to have you as a sister! I hate how far away we are but Im so thankful that we keep in touch! We must do a girls weekend soon k!!!
Love you much your the best!!! Remeber when I use to come and wake you up in the morning by making up words to whatever song was on the radio.. good times!! Wish I could come sing you a "new" version of Happy Birthday!
And I hope you had a fantabulous B-day!!!

Precious huh!! She was full on poser today when I told her it was time for pictures! I just had to play with this picture though!!
Tonight while we watch Survivor Kaden and Mad both went to work craft wise.. Kaden made Heroes VS Villains signs and Mad..

Created shelter!! How cute are they!
OH ya gotta catch this boy in the act of cleaning! This ones for you Sharron!!
Malia was pretty excited.. Maddie not so much, Malia always destroys her tents.
And heres my babe hard at work modeling!



I think I may have fixed my camera.. Im hoping to get the kids outside to see if its really working great. Taking pics of the kids in front of an orange wall or when its dark isnt the best time to test it!
OOO and I ran 3 miles today! Ive been scared to push myself past 2 but Haley and I did it and it felt pretty awesome!!

6 comments:

Haley L said...

If I might add . . . not only did you do 3 miles, but you picked a course with some nasty hills! :) Love the pouty Malia pic.

tamiz said...

Jude loves a good fort too. Good job on your run and healthy eating. I've got to get my boys back on a chore list!

Unknown said...

I am proud of you for increasing your run distance! I think it is much more fun to run with a friend! I am doing 2 miles on the treadmill every morning, but I need to get outside and get motivated to do more! I am really liking your pictures! I think the effect you did on that one of Malia is super neat! I do really love that one of her making the silly face too. That just makes me smile when I look at it! Kaden and mad's pics are cute too! We love forts at our house for sure! And you can't beat seeing a boy doing some cleaning.... :)

Erica said...

Good job on the run!! You are doing so good- keep it up! I love the photo treatment you did the first picture of Malia. Very good work. I hope your camera is fixed- dang that is hard!

Becki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becki said...

I do remember you making up songs! I always was jealous you could pull it off, but I would brag to my friends that you could do that. I was even just telling somebody about that the other day!!! Thanks so much and we definitely need to get together cause that pic sucks on the left side.