Monday, February 8, 2010

39/365

I am thankful for Chocolate! I know that is silly but really chocolate is a staple of my diet! I dont know what I would do without some daily chocolate... probly loose a few lbs!!
I was going through Malias closet today and found this darling purple jacket that Ive had since before she came home. I have been waiting for it to fit her and it is still a bit big but after I had her try it on she said pretty and was posing.. so of course we had to document some cuteness!!
Silly girl, I feel like she is looking so old these days. Makes me sad!


I had plans to take pics during our game night... I forgot so heres a couple quick pics of the older 2 right before bed!
She delayed bedtime by needing a snack!
Are you sticking your tongue out at me?? He was actually just licking off his lips!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

I need a jacket like that one. I don't love chocolate but when I'm hungry it's pretty dang good. Last night I was ticked there weren't any Milky Ways around. How's that snow treating you? We had a huge flash flood rain storm last night if that makes you feel better? It was awesome and Jude was "scared" so he snuggled. What game did you have last night?

Elizabeth said...

Those are cute pics of Malia in her jacket! Can you believe I had one like that when I was little? Pretty funny, and I am sure I didn't look as cute as little Miss does in hers! BTW..we had a great time on sat night! So fun! thanks again