Thursday, February 4, 2010

35/365

Today I am thankful for Tami.. she is my biggest supporter in this blogging adventure. And while I get 50 - 100+ visits a day I dont get very many comments (blog stalkers! LOL) Anyways a girl needs a comment here and there and I am always waking up about the same time and the next thing I know is my phone dings letting me know I have an email.. it almost always ends up being a comment from Tami!! Thanks friend! I appreciate it more than you know!!
Im not in a edit/bloggy mood today and I didnt take any good pics sorry!
The girls had ice cream tonight and both were in heaven.. poor Kaden missed out while he was at practice.

She seriously closes her eyes while saying yummy chocolate ice cream!
Happy girl!

Im off to watch some GA!!

3 comments:

alison said...

So sorry! I'm a TERRIBLE lurker for sure. I love reading all your posts and what everyone is up to!

tamiz said...

Ahhhh thanks for the shout out! Also, thank you for keeping me sane too!! I love getting to read and see your daily blogs. I'm guessing you did't dare partake in the ice cream this time? Good like with your party preparations today. Man, I'm going to be missing out!

Kelly said...

You are such a great commenter on my blog!! So thank you for that. I am awful about commenting, and I know how much we all appreciate comments, so I will really try and do better. You are doing great with your project!!