Sunday, February 28, 2010

59/365

Good crap that girl is cute!! When I said it was picture time we couldnt find Malia all of a sudden.. then Kaden said OH shes on the new chair. She was waiting for pictures DUH!! So all the kids sat down had their 1 minute of fame and were off! Maddie posed like a champ and gave me some sweet faces! I just love that girl!
I am so thankful for comfort food! I needed after church today, while I love nursery and really love serving the sweet little kids, I am exhausted after. We have so many little boys in that class that it just really ends up being more of a referee hour for the last hour. YIKES So I came home and made my Chicken Noodle Soup.. homemade, it is the best soup EVER!! It really hit the spot! Actually I want more now just thinking about it!
Im going to be going to a work out class tomorrow, Im so scared because last week my friend went and the next day I thought she had broke a foot or something because she could barely walk.. why am I going??


CHEESE!



4 comments:

Haley L said...

LOVE the new chair and pics! You will thank me on Tuesday when you can't walk, too. KIDDING! I'm vowing to go a little easier this time. Ego to be checked at the door!

tamiz said...

I'm scared for you with the class. Sounds like it's gonna kick your butt! I TOO enjoyed my Kris comfort food last night! Too bad it wasn't you making it!

Elizabeth said...

I could totally use some of your soup right now!!! YUM!

Elizabeth said...

by the way...am a lot sore and it is only like 3 hours later!!! Tomorrow I prob won't be able to walk! :(