Wednesday, February 17, 2010

48/365

I adore these pictures today! They aren't the best quality.. quite frankly I was to lazy to even look at my settings because I am so tired today BUT I still adore them!

Today I am thankful for a good book and a friend to share it with.. The last few books I have read my friend Tami has read the same and we get to chat about it.. makes it lots of fun! We are reading "The Other Boleyn Girl" and I am entranced by it.. speaking O so proper.. and not LOL!! I was awoken before 4 this morning (After getting to sleep around 12) and I could not fall back to sleep.. so I was very thankful that I had started this book so I had something to do!

I was so happy to see that I caught this face of hers.. she gives me this look of O ya?? And let me tell you she has some full on Sas lately.. I actually adore it.. for the most part!
Malia had dance today and after had some cheese which she obviously loves!


Doesnt she look so happy and amazed at this funny ball thingy lol!
She was giving me some good stuff today!
And her famous chicken wings lol!
This is the position Kaden takes when he gets home and we have a chat! He let me know today that he has a G/F UGH! AND its the VP's daughter.. ya dont mess this one up buddy!
And my sassy lassy.. Oh my what will I do with her.. good thing she happens to be one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet or else I would send her to a nunnery.. hehe

For real!


I am off to get in my pj's and hopefully an early and long slumber!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that shirt that Malia is wearing! Super fun! All of your kids are so photogenic! Can't believe when you said that K has a girlfriend! He is quite the little charmer! Great pictures Kris! Oh, and I will have to look into that book you mentioned. I am always trying to find something new to read.

tamiz said...

Work it, work it Miss Maddie! Hope the g/f thing works out. It should all be over in a week right? I'm loving the book too and dang your fast reading eyes and insomnia for passing me up! What would have happened if she beded with William when he came to her castle?

shelly said...

Such cute kids Kris. I just love the great talent that you have of capturing it all on film. :) And as for Malia's Sas- I think she's just like her mama! :D