Friday, February 19, 2010

50/365

If you saw Maddie today this is how she looked.. with some shades! Poor girl is so embarrassed about her poor little eye, that she stole my big glasses all day. We took her out to lunch and shopping because she didnt go to school and she insisted on wearing the glasses.. of course we kept reassuring her at how great she looked and it didnt matter, she was sick and she shouldnt worry. It was breaking my heart!
I took her to the doc this morning and it isnt pink eye.. its a nasty infection and a stye. The doc is a bit concerned with the swelling so we are watching in carefully and hoping that the meds knock it out quickly!!

Being pampered doesnt exactly hurt her feelings though! And a warm rag makes it all better!
Tonight I am so thankful to Kaden and Rich for making us a yummy dinner! I told Rich I wanted him to make us the Pioneer Woman's Mac and Cheese and he enlisted Kaden and they did it! It was YUMMY!!!

Watching him read off of the cook book was quite exciting!
LOVE this book btw.. its more of a story and picture book that has amazing recipes! I cant wait to make him try more!
A good helper!
Malia was a bit pouty that she had to wait for her noodles!
Gotta LOVE that lip though!
And after dinner she came out of her room like this! I had to laugh.. my little Asian baby!
No sickness can bring this girl down!!
She did not feel well today, quite tired and no appetite, I sure hope she is better in the morning!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

Get better Miss Maddie! Like I said, a pink eye is better than an orange or green one. I think i remember hearing that iron was good for styes... get that girl a steak! Looks like a fun cookbook. I haven't made a meal all week unless you count grilled cheese. Good thing Caleb's been here to feed us all. woot woot to number 50!

tamiz said...

Still LMBO about the flip flops and socks!