Saturday, February 27, 2010

58/365

We had a pretty busy day of running around. We had lots of things on our list today and we got them all checked off! We started out with a Costco run.. with ALL of us, then we split up, girls to Pier1 and boys to Dicks Sporting. I found a cute wicker chair that I think will be fun for some shoots. Im always on the look out for cool chairs and Im so THANKFUL for this cute little find! I think it will be great for boys and girls!!
Malia loved it and decided she was ok hanging out in it while I snapped away!

This is here distracted fake smile, cracks me up!

Man she looks so sweet in this... you'd never know that after this she refused to nap but really needed one so we fought for about 2 1/2 hrs OMG I about lost my mind!




While I was at home fighting with Malia over nap time, Rich took the kids to a movie.. then we went on the hunt for a new big girl bed for little miss!! We found a matching bed to her armour which I love!! I think she likes it!!
Actually Maddie likes it a lot too!

We bought a mattress that we thought would be hard for her to jump on... she figured out how to make that fun anyways!
And Kaden decided he loves her mattress and needs a new one.. ya no!


I love that even though you cant really see either of their faces you can feel how happy she is!


And even though she got a short nap and was going to bed late she still had enough fight in her to throw a fit when it was time to go to bed.. she was not to pleased that we were making her go to bed so soon after getting her new fun bed! Sorry Miss you have tomorrow!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

How did she do in her big girl bed last night? Love the chair!

Melissa said...

Cute pics today. Hope she had a great first night in her new bed!