Tuesday, February 16, 2010

47/365

Isn't she the cutest pouty kool-aid smiling bride you've ever seen! LOL She cracks me up! I'm thankful for her creativity. Madison is so creative and loves to draw, dance, sing and just entertain us! I dont think a day goes by that she doesnt have us come watch a dance she has made up or a song that she wants to sing to us! She is always writing us sweet little notes letting us know how much she loves us!! She is such a little blessing in our lives! Maddie your the best Maddie ever!

We again had very nice weather, Malia and I even went for a run, which she LOVES!! And after we took Maddie to dance we spent some time outside until it was a little to cold for our fingers. I know we are all loving being able to spend time outside. I am so ready for Spring!




I'm off to enjoy some more Olympics!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

Ok, you did short yourself a day for real this time. I think you have two 45's. Maddie is the best Maddie ever! I guess I need to stop taking our "freezing" 40-50 degree weather for granted. The kids love getting out here too. I think for the first time this week I don't HAVE to go somewhere today so maybe we can get out too!

Kris said...

K, seriously, that Maddie is just too stinking cute.

Look at you running girl! That is saweet. I'm gonna start...tomorrow. :)