Monday, February 8, 2010

I ♥ Faces KISSING!!


This weeks challenge on I Heart Faces is all about the kisses.. because it is Valentines week!! When I thought about the challenge, this photo came to mind that I took in January. I love everything about how this photo turned out and when I captured it I knew it was going to be a wonderful picture. Little Ella was cold and her daddy was having a very sweet moment with her and when I picked up my camera she turned her head and I got this very tender sweet look, I love her eyes and I love how you can see the love from her daddy.

I love a father daughter relationship, and because I didn't have one while growing up I absolutely adore getting to witness others. I could tell right from the get go that this daddy was hung up on his little girl. How lucky they both are right!!

Be sure to head over to I heart faces to check out all the other fun amazing entries!!

4 comments:

tangie said...

how sweet is she?? this is precious. nothing like a kiss from Dad to daughter. great job capturing it!

Unknown said...

That is a sweet picture! Love it!

Unknown said...

Daddies and daughters are always a perfect combination :) Super sweet kiss photo!

tamiz said...

That is an awesome pic. I just don't know why you didn't choose the Daddy/Daughter pic of my family that you had on file...I'm offended!