Friday, February 12, 2010

43/365

I am thankful for that smile! And all the giggles I got from Malia today! We had a super busy day of running from one end of town to the other, but it ended up being a fun day with lots of laughs which always makes me smile!!
Maddie had her Valentines Party in her class today and I was able to go help! She is so stinking cute and there are quite a few boys in her class that are obviously smitten with her.. who wouldnt be!!
Kaden had a dance after school and he had lots of fun!
And now Maddie is at a Bday party and I need to go pick her up! So I will have to save some updates that Ive been wanting to write for tomorrow... OH Saturday how I love you! Even though tomorrow is going to also be super busy Im so excited to have a day with Rich and the extra help!! Then its a 3 day weekend too! WOOHOO!!
Kaden loves the weekend.. it means he can play games!

This set of pics is backwards.. o well.. Malia was going to bed and whoever isnt taking her she runs out to find to give kisses.. tonight it was me. She runs after you, with her eyes closed nearly hitting every wall lol! Then you get loves and she runs back.. with her eyes closed lol!



She was loving that cupcake! OH sugar high!

Handing out her Valentines.

And this is Malias new favorite thing to do.. hang and yell WEEE this is FUN! Oh scary child!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love Maddie's little Valentine earrings! It was nice to see you at the school today!

tamiz said...

I'm not ready for the school dances to begin next year! Maddie is one cute "spoken for" lady!!! I really wish Jude was as obedient at bedtime as Malia is!