Wednesday, February 3, 2010

34/365


Could you die over that sweet smiling face!! I am so thankful that I have friends/strangers that are trusting me with their sweet little babies! I had an absolute blast with this sweet girl! She is a friends daughter and oh my I just wanted to eat her up! She was the happiest easiest baby I have ever had a session with! I hope I can get her outside because I know it would make for some amazing pics!! There are so many photos I love love love, go check out more at SnapHappy
So I was pretty busy today. It was late start, then Malia had her first mommy and me dance class that went so well! She had so much fun and didnt take nearly as long to warm up as I thought she would! I think it helped that Maddie was there and was able to participate (since the teacher is one of Maddies already). I was so glad that she did so well!! YEAH Malia!!
I interrupted play time tonight for a quick shot of Mad.. she was sooo pleased..


Ya she roller her eyes when she saw me coming! LOL

I cant even tell you how cute Malia looked in her leo!
iphone pics YUCK!
And a quick shot of Kaden!

Showing what she learned!

And I adore this pic of the girls! Arent they sweet!

4 comments:

tamiz said...

Not sure what I want squeeze first...the piggies, the thighs or the buddah belly! Avery is a DOLL! Love the pic where you get her bottom two teefers! How do you like me commenting the night of instead of the morning after?!

Elizabeth said...

Those pics were awesome! She is such a cutie pie and I too just want to squeeze her. I love the first one with the black and white shot with the boa! Great job!

Sharon said...

Maddie's eyelashes in that one pic are to die for! And OMG that leotard is BEYOND adorable on Malia. I need to go look at it again. She is so darn adorable in it. She really knows how to work it!

Unknown said...

Great pictures once again! Little Miss A is so cute! I think you captured her well. Love the sisters picture at the end too. So sweet they are together.