Wednesday, February 24, 2010

55/365

OOOO where to begin! Its been a long day. Im ticked at my camera because I cant figure out why its taking such crap pics.. gotta figure out whats going on!
Anyways, Im thankful for cereal today lol I have not been eating any snacks, chocolate, cookies.. all my norm. I have been feeling really icky and Ive been eating more snacks and crap than I normally would because of lack of sleep which has led to stress and me being agrivated. Ive even been drinking soda which I never do and I think it has all just led to a couple extra lb's and I just have felt gross! So I havent been eating any crap this week but tonight I needed a fix so I had a small bowl of honey smacks and it hit the spot!!

Malia had dance today and her teacher wasnt there so she was a bit off and wasnt feeling it, which was to bad because she looked so cute! She hasnt been herself this week at all actually, I cant figure out whats up but Im hoping shes not getting sick!
See what I mean.. she looks half asleep at 10:30 in the morning.

I have no motivation for pictures, Im just so frustrated with the crappy pics I have got to figure it out!


K Im outta here.. I feel like Im not making any sense! A little AI and sleep!

4 comments:

tamiz said...

AI was pretty good. Loved Ellen talking about bananas. Malia's tutu is awesome. Hope she slept good last night and is back on her game today. As for the camera...when I was in school I learned a trick or too. I have tons of advice for you! Ha! jk

tamiz said...

that would be trick or TWO not too, oops.

Unknown said...

Love Malia's dance outfit! So stylish! I don't see anything wrong with your pictures, but I am no expert. I think a picture in focus is a good picture! :)

tamiz said...

Here I am up late thinking I was gonna get a head start on my morning blog comment and there's no new post!