Thursday, February 11, 2010

42/365

I am thankful for FRIENDS!! I have recently realized that there are FRIENDS and then there are acquaintances, to which I guess I have more of than I realized, this was not an easy realization for me. So I have been kinda down lately when it comes to the friend part of my life.
BUT today I had a FRIEND call and say she was bringing me dinner.. just because! And OMGoodness it was a good yummy dinner! She is known for her homemade meatballs and my family gobbled them up! Malia was literally licking her plate when she was done lol!
Thanks Angela you are amazing and just what I needed!!
Malia was in a funky mood today so when it was picture time.. I got this??

She was either trying to figure out how to flip me off or say I love you sign style LOL!! OR perhaps she was feeling a little kiss in her soul?!!


I had good light in the dance room today.. so I play around a bit.

And I love a night when Kaden helps with the dishes!! Hes a good helper!
I only had to clear the table.. he did the rest! So a night of no cleaning and no cooking.. thank you Ang and Kaden!
Angela.. this ones for you!
And because Maddie Loves Silas!!

4 comments:

tamiz said...

"She's showing me that she loves me?" That made Silas pretty happy! Yay for Angela! Man I miss her. After 7 months in TX I have only acquantances too. Oh well, makes for good family time. Love Malia's knot dress!!!

Melissa said...

She looks very sweet in her new dress! Glad it worked for you!

alison said...

But at least I'm a darn good acquaintance! :)

Love Malia's little finger talk--she's such a sweetie.

Unknown said...

Kris, your post made my day! I think I am in the same boat as you when it comes to acquaintances and friends. I always feel friendly with alot of people, but sometimes we just don't "click" and nothing else evolves. No what I mean? I have always considered you a friend and I am just trying to make more of an effort to be the kind of friend that I want people to be for me. :)I can't expect to make friends when I don't get out of my little shell very often. :) Oh and Tami.. I miss you too and I think about how I wish I would have made a better effort to get to know you more while you were here. You were always super nice to me!