Wednesday, February 10, 2010

41/365

I am thankful for mommy and me class! Malia had her 2nd class today and I was a little nervous because Maddie wouldn't be there this time, but Malia did AWESOME!! She took a few minutes to warm up. She at first kept trying to make me pick her up so I would just get down and keep her close while helping her do the stretches. It worked she eventually started doing everything on her own and when it was time to run around and dance there was no stopping her! SHE LOVES IT!! When we got to the car she said mommy I dance! So cute and Im so so happy she loves it, and her teacher loves her and the other mommys just sit and say how cute she is and the two boys in her class just stare at her meanwhile Malia hardly notices them lol!
I decided to capture Kaden first thing this morning during his breakfast!
Mid chew lol

This morning Malia would not wake up, I open her blinds/curtains and took a bunch of pictures but she just needed to sleep in.. what finally woke her up was a potty accident OOPS! Guess her bladder just couldn't hold on any longer lol
Pretty cute though!
While we were waiting to go to class Malia was flipping through a catalog.. she kept pointing out some fun fun things!
Can you tell she loves the ribbon part!




See that twirl action!
She kept getting herself in the face which meant running around with her eyes closed lol


Shes a good helper!
Stickers for doing such a good job!And finally! Maddie and I did her Valentines today that she will pass out to her little friends in class on Friday! She was very excited, and I was excited that she was able to pretty much do it all by herself!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So dang cute!! Malia looks so grown up all of a sudden! :( I just love her dang cute outfit and the ribbon shots!

Haley L said...

Love the look of pure, simply joy on Malia's face. So glad she warmed up and loved it!

Melissa said...

Malia looks so stinkin' cute in her dance outfit! At gymnastics class, the other girls are enamored with Rory, too - they all want to sit with her and touch her hair. LOL

tamiz said...

Dang! I was going to make a bet with you regarding. ms.R and didn't call to confirm it...now I wish I had cuz I would have WON! Freakin' love the leg warmers. Had a sad moment realizing that since there are boys in her class that she and Jude could have been together...waaaaaa! Kind of nice that the boys don't have to do class Valentine's this year. Isaac does but he's on his own for that!

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures! Malia looks so happy with her ribbon!