Saturday, February 20, 2010

51/365

I am so thankful for this girl! I am so proud of her, she is being such a trooper with her eye. Taking icky meds and eye drops and not even a tear!
And then today she spent all afternoon planning a family game night! It was so cute she wrote down rules and had it all planned out. She had 4 games for us and they were all cute and fun!
In the end we ended up free stylin to music and all laughed until we about pee'd!
Soo much fun! Thanks Mad you are a shining star!

When it was time for pics I thought she would shy away.. silly me!



Then I turned the camera on Malia who hurried and layed down to pose like her sis!
Gotta love the finger right!!


I swear this boy is growing all of a sudden I cant keep him full! Only the future of many days of pantry stalking! I loved capturing his reflection!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Ooooo...I just love that last shot of Kaden.

tamiz said...

of course your counters shine like a mirror! So cute that Malia looks up to Maddie so much!