Friday, March 26, 2010

85/365

Im pooped today. Tired. Need to go ni night! So no editing.. not that I took many photos anyways.
The kids woke up pretty swollen this morning. Kaden didnt want to go to school but after putting cold spoons under his eyes which took the swelling down pretty fast he decided to go. After 10 minutes I got a text from him saying TAKE ME HOME! So Rich ran to the school and picked him up. I guess some butt head kids were acting afraid of him and calling him sumo.. not cool so he spent another day at home. I dont need the added guilt of him getting teased my mistake!
Maddie like I said also woke up with her eyes very swollen but was all set to go to school! And thankfully all the kids in her class were very sweet to her!! Shes such a sweetie and outgoing I wasnt worried about her getting teased. One boy told her she looked "puffy" she imediately told him THATS RUDE and he told her Im sorry! And not another word the rest of the day! She even went to dance!! Shes a trooper!

Im so excited that our Spring Break starts now so the kids will have plenty (hopefully) time to recover! We dont have tons planned but we do have some awesome visiters that decided to come at the end of the week WOOHOO!!
Malia learned the peace sign!! We watched a movie tonight and she cuddled with me the WHOLE movie 1 1/2 hours past her bed time. I was enjoying it so much I just couldnt send her to bed!!

I am off to bed! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comments:

tamiz said...

Poor kids! I'm really glad you have spring break too. Maddie is awesome. I'm proud of her! Middle School is brutal. Can't wait for your visitors too!