Tuesday, March 23, 2010

82/365

We knew it was coming.. but I dont think any of us were preparred for a freaking blizzard! Thank goodness I have food because I dont think Im leaving the house for awhile!
When Maddie got home from school today it was raining. Shortly after we saw that it had started to snow.. we went outside and had some fun because even though it was snowing it still felt really nice outside! I love these shots of Maddie!
She was pretty excited about the snow.. me not so much!

LOVE that perfect little snowflake.
Seriously how cute is she and she had no problem catching a lot of flakes on her tongue.
When Malia woke up Maddie took her out to see what was going on.. she was pretty excited!


Today my friends took me out to breakfast for my upcomming b-day. Lets just say I was a bit overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness. I get easily embarrassed (surprisingly I know) when that kind of attention is on me. So when Tirsa busted out big pins that said Shes 30 and shes still got it I think I probably turned pretty red! She even made one for Malia that said my moms still got it.. so cute!
I really cant thank you all enough, I couldnt believe the thought that was put behind gifts and getting it all together! Really I felt all warm and fuzzy and even got a little teary and overwhelmed. Thanks ya'll!
She was loving being outside until it all of a sudden started to thunder... WHAT!
We'll end it on my handsome boy.. who the last couple of weeks has come home starving.. just a glimpse into my future Im pretty sure!
It was already declared a snow day tomorrow. YIKES! Maybe I can sleep in and then try some how to work off all the Oreo balls I ate today, thanks Tirsa!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great snow pictures! Capturing that one snowflake is super neat!

I also have a boy that eats a ton! Holy smokes!

Your birthday get together was fun! Thanks for inviting me!

Elizabeth said...

Loved the bday breakfast! It was so much fun! I loved the buttons..those were hilarious!
Awesome pics of the snowflakes! I can't believe how much snow came down and now how FAST it is melting!! love the Snow Days with NO school!!! Whoohooo

tamiz said...

So Caleb told me that I missed one...I told nu uh! But here I am checking and my comment is not here. Did you delete it? Was it offensive? HAHA but for real I wrote and submitted one yesterday. The buttons are awesome. I would be really excited if one of my boys started eating a ton. This family would welcome a growth spurt with open arms!