Sunday, March 7, 2010

66/365

Awww Sunday! Even though it was a busy Sunday it was a good one! I woke up and realized I hadnt woken up at all during the night!! YEAH!!!
After putting Malia to bed last night thinking she was maybe getting sick because of her foul mood.. she woke up super happy and has been fine all day!!
I was asked to take pictures of our YW at church and I had lots of fun doing that!
And I love the pics today! Getting outside to do Mads pics was so nice.. have I mentioned how much I am loving our nice weather!?
And I love when Kaden plays with Maddie and helps her to be so creative! They made hockey sticks and plays indoor hockey.. it was cute!
Now the only thing Im miffed about, I am making PW's doughnuts and they will not rise.. I think I might cry! I was going to take some to a friend... and now Im stuck with flat pieces of dough.. Ill give it another 30 and pray!
I hope you all had a great Sunday. Tomorrow starts another mad week of craziness and running the kids every which way.

I love this shot!
K this curl kills me.. Rich pointed out that she had a curl around her eye.. I had to grab the camera.. its to cute!




2 comments:

tamiz said...

I think I need to come up there and give those girls a squish! Keep up the good weather!!!

Unknown said...

Those are some good pictures lady!!! You are great at getting the perfect shot. :) Oh, and can I say YUM?