Monday, March 22, 2010

81/365

I seriously think Kaden is so dang handsome.. I have some pretty dang cute kids!!
Today was a good day! Malia was in a much more agreeable mood today. I think she is finally understanding that telling me NO is not a good way to go!
I have a busy photo week.. as long as the weather straightens up for the end of the week so Im really excited about that!

And seriously Maddie is such a beauty! If I gave in to her wish and let her be on TV I know I would loose her to the red carpet.. I just know it, so it will have to wait!

In this photo you can really see how her shoulders are getting sculpted into a little ballerina body. She is seriously buff!
We enjoyed the beautiful weather we had today knowing tomorrow it is supposed to be crummy grrr! So Malia did some free style dancing in preparing for DWTS!!


2 comments:

tamiz said...

I really love Kaden's eyes! NO letting that girl on tv... they all end up messed up! Sorry your weather's gonna suck again.

Unknown said...

I have to agree that your kids are pretty dang cute too!