Friday, March 12, 2010

71/365

Today was a good day! I love days when I wake up and realize Rich is off.. brightens my day even when its 6:30 and its to bright to go to sleep and I can hear that the kids are all already up.. yup makes that all disappear! Then to top it off I got to go get my butt kicked at the gym.. pretty sure Im gonna have to pee myself because I wont be able to move tomorrow, not kidding!
OOO AND the weather, oh the weather! It got up to 63ish today and I just LOVE it! That means Maddie got to wear her shorts that shes been begging to wear (I know Tami just convulsed with shivers at the thought!) And Malia wore short sleeves and no jacket and I had to roll up my pants into capris and wear some cute flip flops that have been in hiding!
I loved driving around today and seeing grass, even though its dead and ugly, soon my friends soon!

Malia will now run outside as soon as the door is open, in search of leaves.. to then crush on my carpet!

Rich snapped this while I was working out... umm doesnt she look 4 holy crap!
And this busy boy is off to a sleep over bday party... miss him when hes gone, Im so lame!
We dont often buy ice cream but we did today and when Malia saw it on the counter she grabbed a bowl and a spoon and wouldnt stop begging for it until she got some. She CHASED that spoon down, it was to funny!

I have a busy morning planned. I have a photo shoot with a family I haven't met. Should be fun! Have a great weekend ya'll!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I loved Maddie's sandals! So cute! I am ready for flip flops and shorts too!!

tamiz said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! It's 76 here... got my socks, LONG pants, long sleeve T and a sweatshirt and sitting UNDER a blanket!! Malia does look really old there in her super cute outfit! How did I get a day behind??