Thursday, March 4, 2010

63/365

Seriously LOVE that sassy girl!
Today was super busy! My neck is feeling lots better so I had some major catching up to do on the house from being a slacker all week. So I started some Spring cleaning. It felt SOO good to get rid off all those dust bunnies that have been collecting over the last few months. The sneezing was a plenty for sure but I love knowing that I tracked down so many dirty areas and have them all nice and clean!
I have to say that I was so glad that I didnt get any negative responces from my post yesterday. I was so nervous that I would get some hate mail and that I hadnt explained what happened well enough. So thank you for all your kind responces. I know I will most likely see that woman next week and Im just not looking forward to it at all.

Kaden likes to give me a hard time about all my little crushes.. one of them is Apolo as I have said before so Kaden drew me a nice little stick figure of Apolo with his metal to tease me a bit lol!
Malia loves to find our shoes and wear them around the house! It cracks me up.. when she finds Maddies tap shoes... now thats a good time!


Silly boy!

3 comments:

tamiz said...

Malia looks super cute in her big sis' shoes!! Glad you didn't get any backlash too! Wow, I know Apollo has lost weight but I didn't know it was that much!

Sharon said...

SO cute!

Elizabeth said...

love Malia's pic..in sporting her sis' shoes too! too cute!