Saturday, March 6, 2010

65/365

Maddie had a big day today! She had her 1st big dance convention as a member of of a dance studio. She didnt compete this time but did take 4 classes Hip hop, Ballet, Tap and Jazz, all with amazing choreographers! I was worried that Maddie might get frustrated with how fast the teachers moved but she kept up so well! I seriously kept my eyes on her the whole time and was amazed with how quickly she caught on to the dances and how much fun she had the whole time! She is awesome!
After learning dances in each class for a few hours the group then went and performed all but tap on the stage in front of a lot of people. Maddie found the front.. for the most part and did so great! Even though we were quite a ways away from the stage you could spot her because of her hip shaking lol!!!
I had big plans to take a lot of pics but we werent allowed to use SLR's or video in the rooms GRRR. So I caught that 1st pick of Maddie and the ballet teacher Katy (who was stunning) after they performed. When I grabbed Maddie after her dance Katy turned and said OMG she LOVES dance, I can just tell she loves to dance so much! And then she turned to Maddie and told her to never stop dancing and to always love it! I thought that was really neat!!
Jeanine from SYTYCD was supposed to teach the Jazz class but for some reason wasnt there.. I think we were all bummed but the fill in teacher did a great job and I think it ended up being Maddies favorite dance!
Love that girl so much and Im just so proud of her!
Maddie was showing us some of her moves after in the kitchen.


Kaden got a much needed hair cut today! Handsome boy!
He was pretty tired when I took these.
And this is pretty much how Malias day went....
nuff said about that!

Ive been excited to hit 65 days! Seems like a bench mark finally!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like Maddie had a great time! Cute videos! Yeah for your
65th post! More than I could ever do! ;)

tamiz said...

I may get 65 posts this year! I can't believe she's only 6!!

Unknown said...

Too bad you didn't get to see Jeanine, but still looks like it was way fun! Maddie really does look like a dancer and that she will love it her whole life! Those videos were fun to watch!