Sunday, March 14, 2010

73/365

You know how I love my Sundays!! Today was great! I was able to walk away from nursery and not be exhausted.. lovely!!!
It was quite cold today, we had planned on going on a bike ride after church but brrr no way! So we will just play games and relax.
The kids all looked so cute that I knew I had to get them before we left for church.. glad I did!



Ive had this skirt since November and have been waiting eagerly to get it on her.. ya soo cute!





Does she look mischievous or what!

I am off to relax.. anticipating another busy week. Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

tamiz said...

How are you giving Malia's hair that curl? braids,triple barrel, spit? Everyone looks great. Kaden's eyes...oh man!

Unknown said...

That was a very cute skirt on Malia! I wish I would have gotten a chance to talk to you at church today! You looked so nice! Love the pictures you take outside the most by the way. You can capture amazing shots!

Unknown said...

PS I didn't mean I don't like you indoor shots... I was just looking at the coloring you get outdoors and the way your kids eyes look. AMAZING! I need lessons from you!

Melissa said...

Adorable pics! That skirt is way too cute. How do you get her hair like that? I'm so frustrated with Rory's longer hair, we're about ready to go short. Especially since she keeps begging me for "short hair like mommy."